UFC president Dana White told the LA Times on Monday that the promotion has no deal in place for Conor McGregor to fight at UFC 200.
“We haven’t talked [to] Conor or his manager since the press conference [Friday],” White said. “I don’t know why he would tweet that.”
Following last week’s retirement tweet and then his removal from UFC 200, Conor McGregor tweeted on Monday morning that he was back on the card for UFC 200 and shouted out UFC President Dana White and UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta on ‘getting this one one for the fans’
At the UFC 200 news conference Friday, White announced he will assign Diaz a new opponent, but the rebellious Diaz objected, saying he wanted to fight McGregor. No one else.
Latest posts by Dale Jordan (see all)
- Cage Warriors 86: Warrior Series - September 20, 2017
- UFC Fight Night 117: Media Day Face Offs From Japan - September 20, 2017
- Northcutt vs. Quinones & Assuncao vs. Lopez added to UFC Fight Night 120 card in Norfolk - September 19, 2017