(Photo by Nick Cosky)
Written by @NickRiznerMMA
Rob Font joins us to discuss his UFC 198 bout with John Lineker and reflects on the experience of fighting in his hometown of Boston. Heavyweight Walt Harris then looks ahead to his fight with Cody East at UFC 197.
Next, Cameron Else elaborates on his beef with Ed Arthur and breaks down why he’s going to get his hand raised at BAMMA 25. Finally, we were joined by a pair of fighters set to compete at CES MMA 35 in Boston, as Tyler King prepares for his highly anticipated trilogy match with Eric Bedard and Andres Jeudi headlines the card opposite Pedro Gonzalez.
Finally, Nick & Ty weigh in on:
- The cancellation of Tony Ferguson & Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- The Daniel Cormier injury and Jon Jones vs. Ovince St. Preux.
- TUF 24 w/a UFC Flyweight Championship bout on the line.
- Yoel Romero’s suspension reduction and ensuing fallout.
- UFC Fight Night: Rothwell vs. dos Santos main event and co-main event predictions.
Thanks for listening and I hope you enjoy!!
Please check out the Blakelys Twists and Turns facebook page and show your support for a very worthy cause. Thank you to Cameron Else for the tip.